Grading / Drainage Crew Leader & Dump Truck Driver
The Grading/Drainage Crew Lead and Dump Truck Driver will operate heavy equipment, drive dump truck and may occasionally supervise direct reports on job sites. This role will also assist the team in hands on landscaping and encourage safe work practices with the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform rough and fine grading using skid loaders, mini skid loaders (with attachments), and excavators.
- Load dump truck and haul debris in accordance with all DOT Regulations.
- Safely drive various fleet vehicles including a CDL required dump truck
- Complete various hands-on landscaping tasks.
- Efficiently excavate for footers, patios, walls, etc.
- Appropriate installation of erosion control elements: silt fence, construction entrances, job boxes, etc.
- Encourage a safe work culture within the team and follow all OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Keep work area clean and well organized.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Possess and maintain a valid Commercial Driver License issued by a U.S. State or Territory.
- Have and maintain qualifying MVR for company auto insurance.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Detail oriented.
- 1 year of experience preferred.
- Required to work outdoors or in non-climate controlled environments in all primary job functions.
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
Pay Range Scale
$ 17.00- 20.00/ Hr.