The Irrigation Technician is an experiences Team Member who focuses on water management. Tasks may include installation, general maintenance, problem diagnosis, and repair of both commercial and residential irrigation systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and assist with installation of both commercial and residential irrigation systems.
- Perform general and seasonal system maintenance.
- Understand the functional use of irrigation diagnostic equipment.
- Think critically to solve problems and complete repairs with minimal impact to lawn or landscape.
- Effectively assess water efficiency and make adjustments to quickly correct over or under watering.
- Keep work vehicle and equipment clean and organized.
- Properly service and maintain all equipment.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License issued by a U.S. State or Territory.
- Have and maintain qualifying MVR for company auto insurance.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- 3+yrs previous experience working with irrigation systems, preferred.
- Required to work outdoors in all primary job functions.
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to lift 51-75 lbs. occasionally.
Pay Range Scale
$ 16.00- 18.00/ Hr.