The Pool Project Manager directly supervises the Pool Technicians, while also working in a coaching capacity with the Pool Technicians to deliver excellent results to the customer. Responsibilities include general labor, in field training, scheduling, hiring and releasing team members, direct our Hardscape crews on the job, operating heavy equipment completing administrative tasks, budgeting hours, ensuring safety awareness, and regular interaction with customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 5 Technicians and Hardscape crew when on site of pool projects
- Build and uphold a culture of Safety for the team
- Daily/weekly routing of the Pool Technicians daily routes
- Proficiently operate heavy machinery
- Reading blueprints and training team members on them
- Budget hours for on-time completion of daily/ weekly/ monthly projects and services
- Efficiency at a minimum of 95%
- Ensure required documentation of time and work completed is documented correctly
- Training of Pool Technician in correct pool services, installations, and new procedures
- Keep a training log of activities to help with continuous improvement and onboarding
- Certification of Pool services for safety kept up to date for yourself and team
- Organize training and continuing education credits for Pool Team
- Keep work vehicle and equipment clean and organized
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned
- Required to report to office each day during normal business hours
- Possess (or be qualified to obtain) a TN spray certification/license.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License issued by a U.S. State or Territory
- Have and maintain qualifying MVR for company auto insurance
- Current Pool industry accreditation/ certification
- Proficiently operate a skid steer
- Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Suite of services
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Bilingual proficiency with English and Spanish, preferred
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Required to work outdoors for primary job functions.
- Required to work in an office environment for some primary job functions
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
Pay range: $58,000 to $60,000