Maintenance Crew Leader
The Crew Leader directly supervises Crew Members, while also working in a hands-on capacity with the crew to deliver excellent results to the customer. Responsibilities may include: general labor, completing administrative tasks, budgeting hours, ensuring safety awareness, and regular interaction with customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead 2 Crew Members.
- Build and uphold a culture of Safety for the crew.
- Proficiently operate various types of lawn mowing and landscape machinery.
- Work with budgeted hours for on-time completion of daily projects.
- Complete required documentation of time and work completed.
- Keep work vehicle and equipment clean and organized.
- Properly service and maintain all equipment.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Possess (or be qualified to obtain) a TN spray certification/license.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License issued by a U.S. State or Territory.
- Have and maintain qualifying MVR for company auto insurance.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Bilingual proficiency with English and Spanish is a plus, however not required.
- 1 year of experience preferred, however not required.
- Required to work outdoors for primary job functions.
- Smoke-free vehicles, client property and offices
- Drug-free and smoke free workplace
- Family-orientated environment
- Working in seasonal weather conditions (inclement weather)
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
- Company Phone
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Pay Range Scale – $ 17.00-20.00/ Hour