The Pool Construction Crew Leader directly supervises Pool Crew Members, while also working in a hands-on capacity with the crew in completing outstanding projects to clients. Tasks may include general labor, completing administrative tasks, budgeting hours, ensuring safety awareness, and regular interaction with the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a crew of 2
- Understands and works toward budget for all projects
- Read and understands blueprints for installation
- Complete required documentation of time and work completed
- Trains team members
- Meets or exceeds Efficiency expectations set forth by the company
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plan
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment are used safely and adequately
- Responsible for work completed by crew
- Able to demonstrate good organization skills, following policies, procedures and work practices.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned
- 2+years of Pool foreman experience
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
- Able to motivate others, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Driver’s License with a clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Required to work outdoors in all primary job functions.
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
- Company Phone
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Pay Scale – $18.00 – $24.00/hour