The Spray Technician reports directly to the Operations Manager and works alongside the maintenance crew providing outstanding service to our clients. Main duties include mixing chemicals and water in spray tanks, applying chemicals as stated by the manufacturer, recommending spray routines to the client and direct manager, maintaining equipment, and various other hands-on tasks related to the business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Mix chemicals and water in sprayer tanks
- Clean and service tools and machinery
- Carefully follow all policies and best practices to ensure a safe work environment.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Must have CO3 Certification
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License issued by a U.S. State or Territory.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
- Organized and ability to work alone
- Willingness to grow with the company
- Required to work outdoors for primary job functions.
- Smoke-free vehicles, client property and offices
- Drug-free and smoke free workplace
- Family-orientated environment
- Working in seasonal weather conditions (inclement weather)
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
- Company Phone
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Pay Range Scale – $ 18.00-23.00/ Hour