The Construction Crew Leader directly supervises Crew Members, while also working in a hands-on capacity with the crew in completing outstanding projects to clients. Tasks may include general labor, completing administrative tasks, budgeting hours, ensuring safety awareness, and regular interaction with the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a crew of 2.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plan
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment are used safely and adequately
- Responsible for work completed by crew
- Able to demonstrate good organization skills, following policies, procedures and work practices.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License issued by a U.S. State or Territory.
- Have and maintain qualifying MVR for company auto insurance.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Bilingual proficiency with English and Spanish is a plus, however not required.
- 1 year of experience preferred, however not required.
- Required to work outdoors for primary job functions.
- Smoke-free vehicles, client property and offices
- Drug-free and smoke free workplace
- Family-orientated environment
- Working in seasonal weather conditions (inclement weather)
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
Pay Range Scale
$ 13.00-15.00/ Hour