The Hardscapes Crew Leader must have full working knowledge of hardscape construction and brick paver techniques, product, equipment and tools. This individual will report daily progress to the Team Leader and needs to be very responsible and be well organized. Other tasks may include general labor, completing administrative tasks, budgeting hours, ensuring safety awareness, and regular interaction with the customers.
- 1 year minimum of related experience in hard-scaping, masonry, plumbing and irrigation.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
- Able to motivate others, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Driver’s License with a clean Motor Vehicle Record
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to complete a hardscapes/ landscapes job from start to finish
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plan
- Plans and organizes the job, ensuring sufficient resources and materials are available
- Maintains assigned equipment and notifies mechanic of needed repairs
- Able to demonstrate good organization skills, following policies, procedures and work practices.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned
- Required to work outdoors in all primary job functions.
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
Pay Range Scale
$10.00-14.00 / Hour