The Sales Professional reports directly to the President and plays a key role in the growth of the business obtaining new sales contracts for year-round services, such as Landscaping, Irrigation, Mowing, Tree Services and Snow Removal. This candidate must be optimistic, demonstrate acute negotiation skills and be goal driven.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stay ahead of industry direction/ changes and provide competitive information in order to carry out the company’s vision
- Identify, qualify and secure new business opportunities by establishing relationships with home owners and property managers
- Review landscapes of properties and calculate labor costs and material requirements and quantities
- Sales will be at least $1.1M sold at margins of 53% or higher
- Produce at least 2 documented process improvements every season
- Ability to cope with difficult situations, negotiate obstacles while professionally interacting with clients
- Actively involved in self-development
- Interact with clients and peers professionally and respectfully.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned
- Exceptional organizational and follow through skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent telephone demeanor
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc)
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License issued by a U.S. State or Territory with a clean driving record
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Required to work outdoors in all primary job functions.
- Required to work in an office environment for some primary job functions
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently
- Company Cell Phone and Vehicle
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Profit Sharing Plan